- Pressure Altitude with barometric adjust. Uses aircraftfoots static port.
- Full Attitude indicator.
- Indicated Airspeed Window. IAS indication is done by plumbing to the Pitot Pressure port.
- Turn and slip indicator.
- Vertical Speed Indicator.
- Altitude preselect window.
- 360-degree compass rose heading indicator. Can show magnetic track or magnetic heading (magnetic heading accuracy depends on instrument installation).
- Heading Bug with heading indication window.
- HSI needle. When connected to an external GPS, a waypoint can simulate a VOR. It can be used to intersect radials. When connected to a Garmin SL-30 NAV/COM, it can show horizontal VOR deviation and GS (OPTION).